Saturday, April 2, 2011

The American Faith

So here in these past few weeks I have been reading this book called “Radical” by David Platt. Most Christian Lifeway Store fans will know all about this book, and its based around “The American Dream” and how it has changed from the faith in God to faith in yourself.
I am a huge reader, I love finding books that I can enjoy and really get into…and I am also a Christian that LOVES God (and I say that because sadly there are a lot of people who are Christian but miss the whole I love Jesus thing) so when I can find a good book about how I can grow in my faith that’s something I am all about.

My thoughts on this book is this, I would encourage all Christians and believers to read this book, because it can be very eye-opening to a lot of us. I know for a fact it has been pretty eye-opening for me, and not in a sense that I haven’t been living for God necessarily, but that I haven’t maybe taken my own faith as seriously as I know that I should, considering that God IS the only reason I am alive and in this world I think it’s only fair I shair what he has done for you and me to everyone that I know.

With Love,
JD

No comments:

Post a Comment